Thursday, September 25, 2008

The next generation of beauties!



How weird is this?!?!?! Seems like just yesterday that Erin and I were playing run away kids in the woods and swimming in Long Lake, and running around Honey Rock. I must say that I never imagined our kid pictures looking this way. I am 5 years older than any of my siblings and thought that it would be at least 9 or 10 years before everyone else got going. What a happy thing that my sister and I get to share Mom stuff! Hannah my youngest is almost exactly 1 year older than Noel, Erins little one. How exciting, and encouraging and awesome!

I would also like to note the wonderful smile on Rachel's face. She hardly ever smiles nice for a picture. Its always some funky face or hand pose. She looks truely happpy. ( I know its cause she an her Aunt Erin are "kindred spirits").

No comments: